MEDI HAND SANITIZER GEL
1. Active ingredient: 70% Ethanol
2. Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, Purified Water, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol
Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance
[Properties] Colorless gel with a slight aromaticity
[Use] Disinfection of hands and skin
[Directions] Take an appropriate amount on your hand and rub it well to dry.
[Packing unit] 500mL (16.9oz)
[Storage method] Airtight container, room temperature (1~ 30 °C)
Expiration date: 3 YEARS
[Precautions for use]
1. Do not use on the following body parts.
Mucous membranes in the oral cavity and damaged skin (irritant action)
2. Immediately discontinue use and consult with a doctor, dentist, or pharmacist.
1) Hypersensitivity symptoms such as rash or itching
2) Skin irritation symptoms
3. Other precautions
1) For external use only.
2) Be careful not to get into your eyes
If so, rinse thoroughly with water.
3) When you use it extensively or for a long time, be careful not to inhale.
(If you drink ethanol vapor in large quantity or repeatedly, irritation, headaches, etc. may appear)
4. Precautions for storage
1) Keep away from sunlight, high temperature, and fire.
2) Keep out of reach of children,
If a child swallows it, go to the hospital right away.
3) If you take the material out of its original container and store it in another container, you
may cause accidents or quality deterioration by misuse so put it in the original container with the cap closed.